Lenovo’s Yoga Book reinvents the tablet

Lenovo spent three years developing its latest tablet, the Yoga Book. It’s unlike any tablet before it, with a touch sensitive panel that can be a keyboard or a writing surface depending on your needs. It will be available this fall for $499.

Check out our full video catalog: https://goo.gl/lfcGfq
Visit our playlists: https://goo.gl/94XbKx
Like The Verge on Facebook: https://goo.gl/2P1aGc
Follow on Twitter: https://goo.gl/XTWX61
Follow on Instagram: https://goo.gl/7ZeLvX
Read More: http://www.theverge.com

47 thoughts on “Lenovo’s Yoga Book reinvents the tablet

• September 21, 2016 at 4:15 pm

This Tablet is really awesome and really useful for Students.

• September 21, 2016 at 4:15 pm

This Tablet is really awesome and really useful for Students.

• September 22, 2016 at 5:24 pm

And apple is innovative by getting rid of the headphone jack? Gtfo THIS is something innovative

• September 28, 2016 at 4:24 pm

smaller bezel, 3:2 screen ratio and faster processor will make this much more attractive

• September 30, 2016 at 9:22 am

I expect this device to fly off the shelves. it'll market itself

• October 2, 2016 at 9:40 am

THOSE DAMN BLACK BEZZLES ADBHAUDASDBKADJ FCCCCCK
    i want to buy it but … jesus christe
    why couldnt they put 12 inch screen there

• October 2, 2016 at 2:02 pm

why would I want to draw on the blank side of the tablet when i can draw on the actual screen of other tablets?

• October 5, 2016 at 8:03 am

Best looking Android 2 in 1 I've seen. Google priced the Pixel C tablet $599 with 64gb of storage + $149 keyboard =$749. Pretty ridiculous. This is only $499, comes with a pen, and has very unique features such as the Holo keyboard that allows it to truly stand out from the crowd.

• October 9, 2016 at 12:31 pm

if they made it 12" with a brighter keyboard i would buy it right now..

• October 17, 2016 at 4:28 pm

can you draw with stylus on the screen as well in addition to the keyboard slate?

• October 19, 2016 at 5:25 am

This device is something I have always wanted. I just wish it was a better processor and had usb-c.

• October 19, 2016 at 11:04 am

this looks amazing! I'd definitely consider getting this, perfect for an animation student like me. i just wish the bezels on the screen were a bit thinner

• October 19, 2016 at 6:40 pm

"Similar to Yoga Line"..OMG I didn't know that…..

• October 28, 2016 at 8:56 am

Silently the coolest laptop/tablet thing out there (yes I'm saying this after Microsoft's and Apple's recent launch event). Would be even more awesome if they had a high performance version of it.

• November 2, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Imagine the art you can do if you trace an image from another media using it's input hardware x)

• November 10, 2016 at 9:22 pm

i tried out a lenovo yoga the other day. LOVE IT! i love how you go from a laptop to a tablet with the flip around of a screen. Amazing and stuns my mind every time. apple used to be the ones that did that. Apple is falling behind. I'm getting one of these for my next laptop. LOVE it. I can be on the laptop when i want to be, but just flip it around into tablet mode and put the screen at ANY angle…

THATS revolution

• November 12, 2016 at 11:21 pm

wierd android again.. its totally impossible to print smth on android. its totally impossible to write a code. so what da hell? make better soft, not hardware

• November 28, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Just so I get this right: I can write on a piece of paper with a normal ink pen and the tablet will be able to capture the pen movement?
    Because that sounds to good to be true

• February 10, 2017 at 3:59 pm

It's nice but I still like an actual dual screen laptop/tablet.

• February 14, 2017 at 5:21 am

anyone know how to change settings on the mouse pad to do two finger scroll

• February 23, 2017 at 3:26 pm

can someone tell me if it.s possible to make animations with Yoga Book?

• February 27, 2017 at 9:07 am

I gonna have 1 in android verison little bit before my birthday

• April 13, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Awe, I was thinking this was a tablet with a pen only touch function. I really just want a tablet that I can write on without having to float my hands over the screen. I guess the Wacom Cintiq is still the only tablet that can do that. I was planning on getting one of these, good thing I saw the review. That would've been $500 down the hole.

• April 13, 2017 at 9:49 pm

• May 17, 2017 at 9:53 am

please talk slower then you like to reach a lot of more English 2nd language ppl – thanks !

• March 3, 2018 at 5:53 pm