Official Shadow Of War Monsters Of Mordor Trailer

The enemy isn’t your only threat in Shadow Of War. How will you test against the savage wild of Middle-earth?

26 thoughts on “Official Shadow Of War Monsters Of Mordor Trailer

• August 21, 2017 at 5:02 am

Calibrimbore and Talion are the most OP non canon characters in all of the lord of the rings mythology.

• August 21, 2017 at 5:18 am

Oh, looks pretty good. Everybody is ranting about the microtransactions, and it is pretty bad, but well…just don't pay them. Speak with your wallet. If I decide the base game with no dlc is worth 60, I'll pay it, if not, I won't. If I think the dlc is worth extra money on top of the base game price, I'll pay it, if not, I won't. I don't care to purchase the chests to give me loot, as I believe I can forge a path of my own without it, so, I will not purchase them. Why is everyone freaking the fuck out? This is why nobody should buy a game on release. If we think WB fucked up, just don't pay. There's plenty of other games we can play.

• August 21, 2017 at 5:36 am

Was really hyped for this game now all I see is a game after my money and not customers reflections and thoughts about the game. Pathetic

• August 21, 2017 at 5:52 am

well I don't know for the others but I think it'll look good (if that fight isn't just a cuts cent lol)

• August 21, 2017 at 7:43 am

Am gonna buy This game not only too see how the game is Cause am sure the game is gonna be awesome but also too see how the microtransactions work if they are optional with No Big grind am fine with it but if they the game a complete grind am gonna boycott WB

• August 21, 2017 at 8:57 am

I'm really looking forward to this, but does anyone think the graphics were better on the previous game…

• August 21, 2017 at 10:55 am

Talion: "This foe is beyond us Celebrimbor."
    Celebrimbor: "Not with microtransactions at our side."

• August 21, 2017 at 12:59 pm

It's kinda dissppointing that you can't have your own Balrog like you can have your own dragon or graug

• August 21, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Fuck this fan fic garbage!! No amount of awesome Balrog action can save this perversion of Tolkien's works…

• August 21, 2017 at 2:12 pm

guys i have 1 question : if microtranscation is optional can i use trainer to modify in game currency if not than this is complete bullshit. because i can modify most of the currency in single player only game like witcher / shadow of mordor.

• August 21, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Everyone crying about micro transactions hahahaha I can't wait for this game!

• August 21, 2017 at 4:24 pm

lol staying true to the works of Tolkien yeah…

• August 21, 2017 at 4:34 pm

"Lay down your sword and kneel"- confirmed Danaerys is related to Celebrimbor 😀

• August 21, 2017 at 5:53 pm

If that balrog looks as good on release, they've done something right! 😍

• August 22, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Is that a ducking ent-wife?

Why in the name of Aule would you fight an entwine or force one to battle? Knock her out and drag her to fa gore you fucksticks!