Nintendo Labo for Switch | Circuit Breaker Live

On the season finale of Circuit Breaker, we are going deep with the Nintendo Labo. Dami is going to join Ashley and Paul to build pieces live and show off some of the more complicated accessories. We also want to answer all your questions. Paul made a video (of course). And our gadget wheel lightning round will try to talk about as many products as possible.

4:00 Labo
4:30 Paul Video
4:35 Gadget Wheel / Lightning Round

www.instagram.com/verge
www.facebook.com/verge
twitter.com/verge

And read more on TheVerge.com

We want to hear from you and we love comments that follow our community guidelines: http://bit.ly/2D0hlAv

33 thoughts on “Nintendo Labo for Switch | Circuit Breaker Live

• April 24, 2018 at 9:37 pm

This was the best thing the Verge has done. Very sad to see it go.

• April 24, 2018 at 9:54 pm

I do like having longer shows. It's nice because I can put it on at work and just have it in the background instead of having to change videos often. I hope the verge does something like this show again

• April 24, 2018 at 10:22 pm

Still I wonder if there will be a bootleg or cheap knockoff of labo that is so cheap so I won't cry when the things torn apart or something he he

• April 24, 2018 at 11:11 pm

PORQUE SE VAN ? ESTA MUY BUENO EL SHOW !!! SALUDOS DESDE ARGENTINA !

• April 25, 2018 at 2:03 am

wow nilay gave yall one episode… one episode! Was excited to see the circuit breaker team get their own chance to have a voice, Ashley has come along way, i'd tolerate kaitlyn over nilay pretending like his presence protects the brands from what he publicly calls "montessori students" the jokes not funny when you cancel the show bro.

• April 25, 2018 at 6:00 am

This is the best thing on Verge! I'm on Verge only for this show .. Now don't see the reason to be on Verge :'( :'( !

• April 25, 2018 at 6:10 am

Disappointed to see this show end. A fun, casual show that gave you something much of the other content on The Verge doesn’t.

• April 25, 2018 at 12:25 pm

I'll miss this show a lot. Your other content is great, but none of it has the casual, semi unscripted nature of this show. There's the Vergecast, but that's not video. I hope you can do more casual unscripted stuff like this again.

• April 25, 2018 at 1:12 pm

this was a really great show! some of the best contest the verge has done, even though I also love the last series you've done on youtube

• April 25, 2018 at 5:35 pm

You guys kill video shows more than google kills messaging apps

• April 25, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Wait, what. No! I love this! 😣

Well, keep doing videos ALL of you.

• April 26, 2018 at 12:20 am

NOOOO! I hope Circuit Breaker Live returns for another season, one of my favorite video shows on The Verge as there isn't one like it where you just talk about tech with various great personalities! I'll also miss seeing Paul's wonderful videos haha

• April 26, 2018 at 3:08 am

I almost never comment on videos but want to voice my support for this show. It's unlike anything other tech websites are doing and it does it much more convincingly than the shorter videos produced by Verge and elsewhere. Not sure if this will change editorial decisions, but well worth a shot — please save this show!

• April 26, 2018 at 12:54 pm

Guys, you are not the network TV, unless people who do this don't like what they are doing – give them time. Don't do the network TV thing and cancel the new thing just because it was not a mega-hit in first couple of months. You have the tools, you seem to have a set already – the format is funky the audience will come.