Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 – Zombies Mode Reveal Trailer

Here is our first look at the new Zombie mode in COD Black Ops 4!

47 thoughts on “Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 – Zombies Mode Reveal Trailer

• May 17, 2018 at 6:59 pm

What do you think of this "brand new chapter in the Zombies story?"

• May 21, 2018 at 12:28 am

Nah were to lazy to make guns anymore lets add swords and see how the people react 1 star maybe

• May 21, 2018 at 12:31 am

tbh Cod has a bad story line as Cod Black Ops 3 was a very futuristic game and now theres Black Ops 4 going back in time to swords etc

• May 21, 2018 at 12:33 am

I really hope this BlackOps 4 dosent overtake Fortnite 🙁

• May 21, 2018 at 1:00 am

I assume they're still going to provide only two maps at launch and pretend that's acceptable

• May 21, 2018 at 1:08 am

Man, can ya'll just stick with one origin story goddamn. Maxis and Richtofen used 115 to make zombified Nazi soldiers, shit went bad now Samantha c9ntrolls em… bring that shit back, and do it better.

• May 21, 2018 at 1:44 am

Black Ops? More like Holly Op, this is like a movie trailer.

• May 21, 2018 at 2:07 am

I’ve lost faith in humanity but it’s black ops 4 we’re talking about so what else is new

• May 21, 2018 at 2:15 am

This entire time I've been watching this I've been thinking to myself, "wtf has zombies become"?

• May 21, 2018 at 2:26 am

I say BO4 is a perfect mixture of all the games out there from multiplayer to zombies

• May 21, 2018 at 2:28 am

Who remembers the original 4 bro they were the best no beatin them bo3 in my opinion killed zombies they add to many futuristic shit like dogs zombies was good and even the panzer was a good addition but Margwa killed it

• May 21, 2018 at 3:23 am

Is it that hard to look and find out why people liked those old maps? Every time they try something new it flops. They have literally everything at there disposal and they are slowly destroying the mode so many have loved. Not even the original crew.

• May 21, 2018 at 3:44 am

From the creators of skyrim. Published by hido kojima. Beta tested by sonic team. Dreampt by valve. And approved by every 12 year old that banged your mom. We bring you Dartanian and the three muskaqueers!

• May 21, 2018 at 5:38 am

It’s sad I used to be excited for call of duties as a whole then there was a time that I was only excited for zombies now I have lost that feeling I really just want the old crew back like back when they were called nazi zombies but times have changed and I guess good things have to come to an end sadly

• May 21, 2018 at 5:40 am

I'm gonna die if there are no guns! In real life, and in the game.

• May 21, 2018 at 6:49 am

Wtf did I just watch please stop making video games PLEASE!

• May 21, 2018 at 7:44 am

this shit looks really bad. The gladiators died in 1 second. What kind of reality is that?

• May 21, 2018 at 7:49 am

Just because we don’t want it in fucking the year 9000 doesn’t mean we want it in fucking Ancient Rome either