So, starting today, new and existing customers who add a new line of service and trade in an eligible device will be able to grab the iPhone X for just $5 per month with Sprint Flex lease. Before heading to a Sprint store to get Apple’s flagship, here are the phone eligible for trade in:
- Apple iPhone 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, SE.
- Asus Zenfone AR;
- Essential Phone;
- Google Pixel, XL, 2, 2XL;
- HTC 10, U11;
- LG G5, G6, Stylo 3, 3+, 4, v20, v30, v30+;
- Motorola Moto E Plus 5, E5 Play, g6, X 4, Z, Z Droid, Force Droid, Z Play, Z2 Force, Z2 Play, Z3 Play;
- Samsung Galaxy A8+, J7, J7 Perx, Jy Prime, J7 Reine, Note 5, Note 8, S5, S5 Active, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, S7, S7 Active, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Active, S8+, S9, S9+.
- Sonim XP58, Sonim XP8.
As far as Sprint plans go, you can pair your iPhone X with the Unlimited Plus, Unlimited Basic, Unlimited Military or Unlimited 55+, each offering different services for different needs.